Our Perfect Key West Hotel For Fantasy Fest 2013
Learn More About Our Fantasy Fest Package!
A 10-Day Festival from October 18 – 27, 2013
Looking for the best hotel accommodations for Fantasy Fest 2013 in Key West? The Inn at Key West is your perfect hotel, less than 2 miles away from all the action! And when you’re not celebrating at Fantasy Fest 2013, hotel guests can relax alongside the largest tropical garden and pool in Key West!
This Year’s Fantasy Fest: Superheroes, Villains, and Beyond!
Enjoy 10 days of festival from October 18 – 27, 2013, where this year’s Fantasy Fest theme is “Superheroes, Villains, and Beyond.” It’s for perfect opportunity for visitors to tap into your inner comic-book superstar! Guests will discover a variety of events where we encourage you to show off your imaginative spirit and indulge in a healthy mix of naughty, nice, and outrageous costumes.
Fantasy Fest 2013 Schedule of Events:
- Battle of Bone Island: Watch Key West’s burlesque stars combat good and evil in this revealing show. (Saturday, October 19 – Tuesday, October 22)
- Wake Green Party: Wear green and enjoy live Irish music, complimentary! (Tuesday, October 22)
- Pet Masquerade and Parade: A costume-parade for dogs that’s dog-gone cute. (Wednesday, October 23)
- Blackout Glow Party: Celebrate at Coyote Ugly on Duval Street for some black light partying and body painting. (Thursday, October 24)
- Pretenders in Paradise: The most famous of all Fantasy Fest costume contests – with a grand prize of $10,000! (Thursday, October 24)
- Street Fair: Enjoy this nice mixture of art, craft, and food vendors. (Friday, October 25)
- 801 Bourbon Bar Tea Dance: Show off your best dance moves at Duval Street, lined with DJ’s spinning upbeat tracks. (Friday, October 25)
- Southernmost Superhero Costume Contest: Show off your superhero apparel at this poolside costume contest. (Friday, October 25)
- Fantasy Fest Parade: This year’s parade is sponsored by Captain Morgan. How appropriate. (Saturday, October 26)
- The Fat Lady Sings Tea Dance: A DJ will be spinning tracks at this last official Fantasy Fest 2013 event. (Sunday, October 27)
About Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest Parade
Saturday, October 26th at 7 pm
On Saturday, October 26th at 7 pm, Super Heroes, Villains, & Beyond will take over Duval Street for the world-famous Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest Parade. Come watch teams, marching bands, floats, and partygoers show off their most imaginative, theme-based efforts. It’s one of the best events of Fantasy Fest’s 10-day long celebration.