6th Annual Florida Keys Ocean Festival
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Annual Florida Keys Ocean Festival and Waterfront Craft Show is held every year in March to benefit Mote Marine Laboratory’s Coral Reef Restoration Programs. Enjoy many activities for children, including a fishing seminar for kids, live entertainment all day, more than 70 arts, crafts, food vendors, and exhibitors, as well as a silent auction.
Presented by Florida-based Mote Marine Laboratory, the event is set for 11 am to 6 pm at the Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center, located on Key West’s Truman Waterfront past the end of Southard Street. Admission and parking are free.
- Free Sky Rides on Keys Energy Bucket Trucks
- Nautical Themed Face Painting
- Rock Climbing, Bounce House, Bungee Game, Water Wheels
- Touch Tanks and Live Animals on display
- Kids Treasure Hunt
- Passport to the Ocean Game
Contact 305-393-6022 for more information.